Thursday 30 May 2013

Animal Testing!!!

Animal Testing also know as animal experimentation, animal research, and in vivo testing.

Give me one reason why ?..........

Exactly it is too hard.

I mean why should you put animals in danger just because someone wants mascara or foundation?..

Just think about it would you give up your pet dog dog or cat etc. (which you have had for years)up just so your daughter can get a mascara?... 

I can tell you for a fact that I wouldn't....

I'm going to ask you one more question which is ......

If your pet dog or cat was to be your only friend and has been through a lot with you and there for you when you needed someone the most would you give them up so the person you think you love for a freaking foundation?.......

Think about it and I mean think about it really hard .

No comments:

Post a Comment